Location: Pembury, Kent
Time 2 Weeks
Size 1,500 sq ft
Project: Refurbishment & Fit-Out
Visitors for In-Patient Unit at the Hospice are required to sign in at reception.
Due to the original reception layout, the staff could not quickly lead visitors to the patient and resulted in delays.
The original reception desk was too high and obstructed the staff from welcoming visitors, particularly for those with mobility issues.
The Hospice therefore wanted to create a fresh, friendly and inviting reception area for both visitors and the staff.
The also wanted the layout for the staff to provide easier access and more efficient work space.
Works completed comprised:
- Taking a detailed brief
- Carrying out a survey of existing space
- Full design / logistics and liaising with the Hospice
- Production of proposed layout in AutoCAD – for Client sign-off
- Production of 3D visuals – for Client sign-off
And for the works…Enaflo provided the following:
- dedicated site manager
- painting and decorating services
- general labour (for strip-out)
- All preliminaries – site set up, skips etc.
- logistics for all services such as carpets, electrical works etc.